Our company is a spin-off of ETHZ.
The main objectives are to consult and provide IT assistance for
engineering companies working on urban drainage master planning.
- Semi-automatic processing of orthophotos, satellite images and/or
land survey data to determine imperviousness. This information is
needed as input data to rainfall-runoff models and hydrodynamical
modelling of the sewer system. The method was developed at EAWAG.
- Consulting for using of urban drainage simulation software (SWMM5 and REBEKA 2):
- Decision support for the choice of the software
- Support on data acquisition for the software, help in transfering
data to the software
- Support on using the software
- Teaching (SWMM5 and REBEKA 2)
- Performing of hydrodynamical and hydrological simulations with SWMM5 and REBEKA
2. Data must be delivered by the engineering company.
- Distribution, maintenance and further development of the
stochastic software tool REBEKA 2
(to assess impacts of urban drainage discharges to receiving waters
during wet weather) that was developed at EAWAG.
- Maintenance and further development of ASIM (a program
for simulating activated sludge systems) that was developed at EAWAG (DOS version)
and at ETH
Zürich (Windows version). ASIM is now available free of charge for teaching and research. Any commercial application of ASIM requires that you obtain a commercial licence from EAWAG.
- Individual software development (for example to facilitate the
processing of the urban drainage master plan):
- Conversion of rainfall data from one format to another
- Interface software to simplify data transfer between different
- Additional software for simulation programs to facilitate data
input and improve analysis and display of results
- We use the rapid application development RAD Studio by Embarcadero (Delphi and C++Builder with programming languages Object Pascal and C++) for writing our applications